-
February 21st, 2005, 02:59 PM
#1
rolloverrover
Guest
My question is concerning AGOT-22. Which historical do you think she shares a face mold with? Would it be Felicity, Kit or Samantha, or someone else. I was looking at pictures last night trying to decide and really can't figure it out. Also, is 22's face mold the same as the two other side-part AGOT's?
Do you think it would be possible for Elizabeth to share Marisol's and Nellie's face mold (those are the same, right?) or would that be overusing the same mold in too quick a succession? I was looking through some Felicity stories last night and have determined (IMO) that Kaya's face mold (thought it's very pretty) wouldn't reflect how Elizabeth should look.
Would it be possible for Elizabeth to have a completely new face mold? This is what I'm kind of hoping for at this point.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks